Bear “Devil’s Cut” Black Bone Toothpick
- Blade Material : High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material : Devil’s Cut Black Sawcut Bone Bone
- Closed Length : 3″
- Open Length : 6 5/8″
- Weight : 1.7 oz.
- Extras : Nickel Silver Bolsters & Polished Hollow Ground Blade
- Origin: USA
- Limited Edition Series & Serialized
- Exclusive to Red Hill Cutlery
If the angels get their share, the devil also demands his. The expression “the devil’s cut” refers to the loss of distillate which is absorbed by the wood of the casks in bourbon and whiskey barrels. Angel’s Share” is the nickname for the bourbon that evaporates during the ageing process – and “Devil’s Cut” is the nickname for the bourbon still trapped inside the wood in the barrels
Red Hill Cutlery commissioned this limited edition series from Bear & Son Cutlery USA, complete with exclusive RHC Box and Certificate of Authenticity.