Bear TEST RUN Honeycomb Yellow Bone Lockback
SORRY SOLD OUT
Red Hill Cutlery along with Bear & Son Cutlery has put together a SWEET new concept. We’ve taken the popular Bear Lockback put attractive smooth Yellow Bone handles and intricately lasered each with detailed honeycomb etching. These TEST RUNS comes with RHC Certificate of Authenticity with less than 40 produced.
Out of stock
- Blade Material : 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material : “Honeycomb” Yellow Bone
- Open Length : 7-1/2″
- Closed Length : 3-3/4″
- Blade Length : 2-3/4″
- Weight : 2.5 oz.
- TEST RUN marking on blade
- Extras : Nickel Silver Bolsters & Positive Lock, and Taper Ground Blade
- Exclusive to Red Hill Cutlery
- Made in USA
**If you’re not familiar, Bear likes to create test runs of knives with new handle materials and styles. The purpose is to gauge the market’s reaction to a new style before they make a full production run. This makes test runs (which are usually marked) highly collectible, because they may or may not ever reach full production.