Benchmade 179GRYSN SOCP Rescue Hook Tool
- Overall Length: 6.75″
- Blade Length: 2.50″
- Handle Length: 4.25″
- Thickness: 0.120″
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel, 58-60HRC
- Weight: 1.88 oz.
- Sheath Weight: 1.00 oz.
- Made in the USA
Taking the best features of its full-sized counterpart, Benchmade has once again teamed up with Greg Thompson to optimize some of the most popular elements of the SOCP platform for concealed carry with the 173BK Mini SOCP. It is the perfect tool for self-defense, allowing the user to maintain dexterity and manipulate other objects without putting down the knife. The specialized sheath design also integrates into gear and webbing while keeping a low profile. Based on feedback from Special Operations personnel, they have updated the design of the sheath with some J-shaped hooks to allow for better retention on MOLLE webbing, pocket seams, and waistbands. It’s got the same handle as the full-size SOCP, but with a smaller blade. The overall length of the knife allows for easier concealment while maintaining its effectiveness in a self-defense situation.
- Rescue hook with carbide glass breaker and oxygen wrench features 440C steel construction
- Gray coated single piece tool with finger ring for ease of deployment and use
- Injected molded MOLLE compatible sheath with dip coated clip and lanyard holes
- Gray tool with sand sheath