Buck Green Canvas Micarta 102 Woodsman
- Blade Length: 4.00″ (10.2 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.75″ (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75″ (19.7 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120″ (3.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Green Canvas Micarta, Aluminum Pommel/Guard
- Sheath Material: Genuine Leather
- Weight: 2.60 oz. (73.7 g)
- Made in the USA
For more than a century, Buck Knives has been creating knives that have become symbols of quality and craftsmanship. Their classic hunting knives offered functionality and style well ahead of their time, and still perform without complaint today. For 2021, Buck has upgraded the classic 100 series to offer users their favorite knives in higher-end materials. These famous classics now boast CPM-S35VN stainless steel and canvas Micarta handles for maximum performance.
The 102 Woodsman is a true hunting knife, designed with a fine point perfect for fish and small game. Now with a version utilizing Buck’s premium S35VN steel and green canvas Micarta handles, the Woodsman Pro boasts all the features of the classic 102, but with upgraded materials. Full tang construction, a finger guard integrated into the blade, a sure grip and a leather sheath help make this knife one of the best options for the serious hunter who intends to put their knife to work.