CRKT Onion Maroon Aluminum Stylus Assisted Flipper
- Blade Length: 3.18″ (80.67 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.15″ (105.46 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.38″ (187.33 mm)
- Blade Material: Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.126″ (3.20 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Maroon 6061 Aluminum
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Assisted IKBS
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 2.10 oz. (59.53 g)
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Made in Taiwan
When we say sharp, we don’t just mean the blade. Designed by world-renowned knife designer, Ken Onion, the Stylus presents a dash of class with its sleek, slim profile, fit for any pocket. Alas, a true gentleman’s knife, balancing both style and function.
The Stylus is the everyday carry folding knife from Hawaii-based designer, Ken Onion. Formed around the concept of a simplified, streamlined knife that you can keep with you on the go, the Stylus is a high-precision classic that makes sense everywhere. A drop point style 3.18” blade complete with Sandvik 12C27 blade steel for razor sharpness and exceptional toughness, makes the Stylus the well-rounded choice for tasks around the office, at home, and the stops in between.
Thoughtfully designed with an extended backstrap, the knife’s blade optimizes on space, fitting as much blade into the handle as possible for additional power. Built with Ken’s award-winning Assisted Opening, nudge the blade open partway, then watch the knife do the rest as it snaps open at super high speed. The IKBS ball bearing pivot system makes for a smooth rotation and the liner lock offers easy single-handed closure.
A dash of class, everywhere you carry.
- Assisted Opening Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smoothly
- Superior Performance Sandvik 12C27 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Lightweight and Strong Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Easy Closing Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket