Kershaw SpeedSafe Orange Barricade Rescue Knife
- Carbide glassbreaker tip, built-in cord/seatbelt cutter
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Flipper or thumbstud
- Single-position (right, tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Open length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (128 g)
The blade steel is 8Cr13MoV, which can take and hold a sharp edge, yet resharpens easily. Kershaw’s skilled heat treatment brings out the best in this top-value steel. The blade is black-oxide coated to add an extra measure of protection from the elements. A secure liner lock keeps the blade locked safely open during use, then closes easily when your tasks are done.
The modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper. For convenient carry, it also features a deep-carry pocketclip that enables the knife to ride securely low in your pocket.