Remington 1985 Bullet Knife Woodsman R4353
- Blade Material : 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material : Jigged Delrin with Bullet shield
- Closed Length : 4 1/4″
- Extras : Nickel Silver Bolsters & Brass Liners
- Comes in original box with original paperwork
- PLEASE NOTE: Typical with this era and pattern, there are small cracks in handles at center pins.
- Made in USA
**All Sales Final on Antique Knives**
1 in stock
Remington Bullet Knife Origins: Originally introduced in 1922 the first bullet knife was a model R1123 Jumbo Trapper. Through the years, different variations of this legendary knife were created, including the recognized styles of the Lockback, the Muskrat, the Baby Bullet, the Trail Boss, the Woodsman, the Hunter, and the Fisherman. Constructed with quality materials, each knife in this series features a bullet shield in the handle. These knives gained fame through the ’20s and ’30s and were later reintroduced in 1982. These classic reproductions continue to be sought out by avid knife collectors as historical keepsakes.