Spartan Blades Black with Green Micarta Ares
- Knife Name: Ares
- Designer(s): Iovito/Carey
- Overall Length: 10 1/8″
- Blade Length: 5 3/8”
- Blade Thickness: 3/16”
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN
- Blade Hardness: 58-59 HRC
- Blade Style: Fixed Drop Point—this design allows for strength of the blades tip by placing it in line with the users hand while keeping the upward curve of the cutting edge.
- Coating: SpartaCoat – PVD – Tungsten
- Handle Material: CE Canvas Micarta
- Sheath: Kydex with Belt Loop (Black)
- Weight: 0.422 LBS
- Made in USA
Ares (Arês) – a fitting name for this knife, Ares in Greek mythology was the son of Zeus and Hera, the god of savage war, bloodlust and slaughter personified on the battle field. “Ares” is manufactured for the modern warrior as a military fighting / utility knife with several distinctive features to assist the serious military professional. This knife was specifically engineered for and with the input of U.S. Special Operations Forces and Other Government Agencies.