Zero Tolerance 0452CF Carbon Fiber Sinkevich Flipper
- Blade Length: 4.10″ (10.4 cm)
- Handle Length: 5.20″ (13.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.3″ (23.6 cm)
- Blade Steel: S35VN Stonewashed and Satin finish
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber Front Scale with Titanium Frame Lock
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130.4 g)
- Made in the USA
The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife.
To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT has created a new-for-2015 version based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function. The 0452CF is the same size as the original 0454, but with a carbon fiber front scale and S35VN dual-finished blade. S35VN sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. The 0452CF opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up.
As a final touch of class, the 0452CF features handsome 5-spoke pivot hardware. From office to outdoors, the 0452CF is ready to go wherever you’re ready to take it.
There are no reviews yet.