Zero Tolerance 0566CF Carbon Fiber Hinderer Knife
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening system
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Quad-mount (tip-up/tip-down; left/right hand), deep-carry clip
- Steel: ELMAX®, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stainless steel stonewashed back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (147.4 g)
Out of stock
The 0566CF may look classy with its new carbon fiber front scale, but don’t let the good looks fool you. The 0566CF, designed by Rick Hinderer, offers the same beast-like, ZT-tough build and precision features as the 0566; it just looks gentlemanly doing it.
The blade is high-performance ELMAX® powdered steel. With almost no impurities in the steel, the 0566CF’s blade can be sharpened to hair-popping levels with excellent edge retention.
SpeedSafe® assisted opening makes it quick and easy to open, while a steel frame lock with lockbar stabilizer provides secure lockup. Finally, ZT’s quad-mount, deep-carry pocketclip means you can carry this handsome beast any way you want.