Zero Tolerance 0801TI Manual Titanium Framelock Knife
- Blade Length: 3.50″ (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.70″ (11.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.20″ (20.8 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156″ (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.6 g)
- Designer: Todd Rexford
- Made in the USA
- The Zero Tolerance 0801 has an entirely updated look. The original Todd Rexford design has been rebooted with a new handle treatment.
For the new 0801TI, we kept the blade shape and handle shape of the original. But now the 3D-machined titanium handle features a series of five cutouts on the front scale instead of the machined lines of the original. Additional machining on the handle provides comfortable contours and a great grip.
The blade is an efficient drop point made of S35VN stainless steel with an attractive stonewashed finish. Rich in niobium, vanadium, and chromium carbides, S35VN provides a sharp, long-lasting edge as well as enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping and excellent wear resistance.
The handle is titanium with a bead-blasted finish. The lock is a sturdy frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. The 0801TI opens manually with ZT’s KVT opening system and a flipper. The black Teflon®-coated clip is left/right reversible for convenient pocket carry.