CRKT Folts Ritual Assisted Flipper Knife
- Blade Length: 4.369″ (110.97 mm)
- Handle Length: 5.492″ (139.50 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.875″ (250.83 mm)
- Blade Material: Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.128″ (3.25 mm)
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Fiber Infused Resin with Stainless Steel Bolsters
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 6.10 oz. (172.93 g)
- Designer: Alan Folts
- Assisted IKBS Pivot
- Made in China
Jumping out of the history book and into your pocket. Like an old-world Persian fixed blade, the Ritual tactical folding knife has a long, drastic blade curve and a substantial handle. But what makes it fit for a modern carry is the powerful Assisted Opening innovation that snaps open at lightning-fast speeds. It’s perfect for doing battle in ancient Persia and for making quick work of a package on your doorstep.
When he sat down at his bench to dream up the Ritual, designer Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida was imagining what a Persian fixed blade would look like if it had evolved over generations and most recently landed in your pocket. This contemporary tactical folder is built with a long, curved blade crafted of strong, edge-holding stainless steel. It folds neatly into the resin-infused fiber handle with a nostalgic stainless steel bolster.
When Alan challenged himself to truly set the Ritual apart from knives of the past, he built it around Assisted Opening. Nudge the blade open part-way and Assisted Opening activates, snapping it open at super high speed. The IKBS ball bearing pivot system makes for a smooth rotation and a liner lock keeps it solidly in place.
The Ritual looks like an heirloom and acts like a high-tech tactical.