Hults Bruk Agdor 15 Hatchet
- Blade Length: 3.50″
- Overall Length: 15.00″
- Blade Material: Swedish Steel
- Handle Material: American Hickory Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.93″
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Head Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Made in Sweden
This all-purpose hatchet makes light work of camp chores from clearing camp and making kindling, to chopping small trees, making hot dog spears, or driving tent stakes. A 1.25-pound Yankee pattern axe head is paired with a 15″ curved American hickory handle, making this compact hatchet the ideal choice for camping, working in the yard, or the forest. Painted Agdor blue and expertly hand forged from premium Swedish steel, so it’s razor-sharp and ready to use out of the box. Accompanied by a premium leather sheath handcrafted in Waynesville, N.C. using traditional methods.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpening sessions.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath.