That’s right! We’re already planning for a massive 2023 with the return of our top events.
Featuring musical acts TBA, and Boundary Oak Distillery will be serving up drinks inspired by Kentucky’s original drink of choice, Moonshine!
A variety of food trucks, and vendors will be set up. For vendor and food truck information please contact Boundary Oak Distillery Tourism Manager Linda Burd.
Red Hill Cutlery will have an official Limited Edition EVENT Knife available featuring Moonshine inspired artwork. (first come first serve, while supplies last).
Bear and Son President Ken Griffey will also be in attendance to meet the loyal RHC collectors, and show some new exclusives from his family owned American made knives.
Rain or Shine. Come sip some authentic Kentucky Moonshine under the “World’s Largest Pocketknife” while listing to some of the best world-famous Appalachian jug music.
FREE TO THE PUBLIC with limited “preferred seating passes” available.
Red Hill Cutlery, Boundary Oak Distillery invite you to join us on Saturday September 9, for Bourbon & Blades. This festival pairs Pocketknives and the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Red Hill Cutlery along with Boundary Oak Distillery, the City of Radcliff, and Radcliff/Fort Knox Tourism, along with other sponsors host this annual concert event.
Highlights of the event include:
~Bourbon & Blades Commemorative Case Knife, Limited to 50 pieces
~FREE CONCERT with Musical Acts TBA
~Food Vendors on Site
~Special Commemorative Bourbon bottle available at Boundary Oak Distillery
~Special Commemorative Bourbon & Blades Zippo Lighter
Please Book Hotel Rooms EARLY, as they typically book up fast. Check https://www.radclifftourism.org/ for a list of local hotels.
- Preferred Seating Ticket Release Date announced soon through the City of Radcliff
- All Guests must bring own lawn chairs.
- Concert is FREE, concert start time
- No coolers, high-back chairs, tents or umbrellas.
- No pets allowed unless service animals No smoking in concert area.
Christmas Open House Weekend Black Friday November 24, 8am-6pm and Small Business Saturday November 25, 10am-4pm
Join us on the Friday & Saturday after Thanksgiving for our Christmas Open House Weekend. Come see the debut of never before seen product, limited edition event knives, and the kick off of our HUGE Christmas sale.
– Debut of New Knives Never Before Seen By Public
– Start of Red Hill’s Huge Christmas Sale
– Sales & Specials throughout the store
– Red Hill’s World Famous Showroom Decorated for the Season
– DOOR BUSTERS starting at 8am “sharp”
– Special offers for qualifying orders See less
More Events to be Announced